Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Merry England?

After reading this report in the Daily Mail, one can only wonder if the happy couple William and Kate have any regrets after their 8 year courtship.
A different young woman in England says this:
‘Neither my GP nor anyone else suggested I might have the baby. I expected to feel relief after the termination. Instead, I felt grief and huge self-loathing. I’d ended a life. ‘Since then, I’ve endured terrible periods of depression. It’s even negatively affected my sex life. It’s as if I’m punishing myself for my actions.’
Although 56 per cent of women say they do not regret their abortions, many are, it seems, beset by a complex amalgam of emotions after them.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1329999/Why-women-risk-night-stands-casual-affairs-views-abortion.html#ixzz15Sh4dQH5

No comments:

Post a Comment