Sunday, March 4, 2012

The One Who Will Save Women - UPDATED

Forget the Dignity and Vocation of Women, President Obama will pay for your gas, mortgage and birth control bills.















Peggy Joseph: "I won't have to worry about  putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage. You know, if I help him, he's gonna help me."




30 year old Georgetown Law Student Sandra Fluke:
"Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary"



One Man to Save Them All



Fight the HHS Mandate!

UPDATE -  The Hill is reporting that Obama has asked that he deliver the commencement address at  Barnard College (women's college in New York).

The White House called the college in recent days and offered up Obama as the commencement speaker and the college promptly accepted. Originally, New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson was set to address the graduates before the White House called the college.
Fight the HHS Mandate agenda!!

No comments:

Post a Comment