Nationwide Stand Up for Religious Freedom Rally at noon.
Here are some tips:
Check the weather report...Mom and Dad bring the kids...treat them to ice cream afterwards... make a day of it... bring Uncle Ed who can't drive...Grandma Mary who is too fragile to attend can say some prayers at home...carpool with friends...
Just do it!
- Attend pre-rally Mass or religious service (the ol' one-two Pray and March Combo).
- Dress in layers.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen lotion.
- Those with allergies bring your tissues (pollen is everywhere in Oogedy Boogedy Land).
- Bring plenty of bottle water (an extra bottle to share is always nice and neighborly).
- The rally is at noon so you low-blood sugar types and those with children bring snacks.
- Coins for parking meters.
- Backpack or tote bag to carry everything and a plastic bag to cart away litter.
- BRING A CAMERA OR VIDEO RECORDER; TAKE PHOTOS OF THE EVENT. This last one is very important because when 1,000 or more people show up at the Rally and your local media only reports 10 people were at the event or the local newspaper only displays a photo (on back page) of a close-up of 1 rally participant you will have visual proof that the media is backing the Obama HHS Mandate by deliberately deceiving the public in regards to the public disapproval of the Mandate.