Friday, May 4, 2012

Romney the Problematic Pro-Lifer UPDATED

Seems that Mitt's son has gone and gotten a girl pregnant, not his wife...but don't worry it's JUST a gestational carrier. A what? Yes, worry!

Time to remind everyone about the major moral difficulty with IVF, so here's Dr. John Haas with Begotten Not Made: A Catholic View of Reproductive Technology.

By the way, there's a very legitimate method of FertilityCare called NaPro Technology, learn about it here.

UPDATE - in related news, the Problematic Jesuits at Georgetown University have just declared themselves Anti-Life by choosing Kathleen Sebelius as a commencement speaker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started out supporting Herman Cain, (actually I was having trouble deciding between Cain and Michele Bachman, they both seemed so good for both the GOP and the country). Then Cain dropped out, and I supported Bachman. Then she dropped out, and I supported Santorum. Then he dropped out. Disappointed again. Now it's down to Barak Obama, Ron Paul and Mit Romney. Of the three, I feel that Romney is the best. He's not my first choice by any means, but I way prefer him to the other two. He's a good deal better than Obama, and he's a zillion times better than Ron Paul. Who cares if he's a Mormon. At least he's some kind of God believer.

Post a Comment