Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Now here's an interesting argument against IVF UPDATED

From British actor Rupert Everett:

"I can't think of anything worse than being brought up by two gay dads... For me, being gay was about wanting to do the opposite of the straight world, so I think that's where my problems in this particular area come from. For me, personally, the last thing I would like in the entire world would be to go through cocktailing my sperm with my boyfriend and finding some grim couple in Ohio who are gluten-free and who you pay $75,000 to have your baby. To me it feels absolutely hideous."


And here's why the "straight world" should also join in shunning IVF treatments.
By the way, check out NaProTechnology if you are struggling with fertility issues.

UPDATE
Speaking about the unregulated IVF industry, here's Wesley Smith on the Chinese practice of "using IVF surrogacy to manufacture American citizens." You'll want to read the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment