Thursday, November 8, 2012

What do we do now?

For starters we have the grace of the Year of Faith.
Lift up your hearts. Save yourself and others.

From Fr. Z's blog:

The last couple days have prompted me to reflect on the Church’s primary job: to keep as many people out of hell as possible.
People will chose to sin, die in sin, no matter what we do to help them to a different course. We must strive to help save ourselves and as many others as possible.

From Matthew Archbold's blog:

Abortion, marriage, and defending life at all stages. Those are the battles that we are fighting right now. Those are the battles that need to be fought now. As Christians, we have promised to fight, we have not been promised a victory here. And while things may seem hopeless at times, it is because we're putting hope in the wrong things. Tolkien wrote: “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” Defending the unborn and defending traditional marriage are things I'm glad to fight for. And when I die I think I'll feel glad of my efforts.

And on January 25, 2013 we have the March for Life. Join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment